Mission StatementWe are passionately committed to enriching and making a positive difference in people’s lives by serving our residents and families with compassion, respect, excellence and integrity. We will encourage and promote a supportive environment, health, independence and social interaction of all our residents.
- Put the residents first in all we do.
- Have a passion for service to the disabled.
- Understand the importance of independence, choice, and dignity to quality of life.
- Work together as a team with respect for others that includes honesty, integrity, understanding, communication and trust.
- Recognize that good people make the difference.
- Desire to constantly evaluate and improve.
- Have fun and celebrate life every day.