Formed in 1996, we have 3 facilities in south-side Milw. suburbs. One
8 bed home, one 18 bed home(with 16 private bedrooms), and a large 12
bed ranch home built with special features for the physically disabled.
“I’ve been at Robinwood Manor for 16 years and I never want to move. The nurses and caregivers take good care of me here.” --- Florence
“South Winds is my home. We enjoy each other and the staff is excellent. We had a New Years Eve party and dance, it was so much fun.” --- Roberte
“ I’ve worked at nursing homes, but these homes are so much nicer. The residents are like a family and get more one-on-one care.” ---Estelle
“Thank You for taking such good care of not only my loved one but of all your residents. I see the dedication in your staff and will recommend you every chance I can.” --- Leona
We are passionately committed to enriching and making a positive difference in people’s lives by serving our residents and families with compassion, respect, excellence and integrity. We will encourage and promote a supportive environment, health, independence and social interaction of all our residents.
- Put the residents first in all we do.
- Have a passion for service to the disabled.
- Understand the importance of independence, choice, and dignity to quality of life.
- Work together as a team with respect for others that includes honesty, integrity, understanding, communication and trust.
- Recognize that good people make the difference.
- Desire to constantly evaluate and improve.
- Have fun and celebrate life every day.
Our goal is to foster an environment which encourages team cooperation and success. Our mission is achieved by setting high standards, encouraging honest feedback, education, and training. We are dedicated to treating residents like real people with real stories to honor and celebrate, and involving family, guardians, medical personnel, social workers and our staff in coordination of care.